Learn To Take Care Of Green Because It Is Taking Care Of Life
PLANT CARE & PROPAGATION
PLANT CARE PRODUCTS
Our vision is to ensure that each and every person who is enjoying the beauty of nature, having a good morning walk in garden, eating healthy food or enjoying the vacation understand value of nature and green revolution.
Our current mission is to cover all data of those plants and agriculture food sources. Their are around around 8.7 million species but people own just few of them and understand even less. We aim to cover all information on these home plants making sure their owners at ease.
We plan to provide all possible information in form of blogs with methods, product reviews, experts opinions, research summaries, statistical analysis and videos. So, people can become a part of green revolution.
- Calathea Roseopicta Yellow leaves Causes and SolutionIf you are worried about Calathea Roseopicta Yellow leaves then all you need is to identify the cause of it and get rid of it after it prune the damage leaves area.
- Calathea Roseopicta Root Rot Causes & SolutionsIn case you are experiencing Calathea Roseopicta Root Rot with your plant the first thing you need to do is identify the cause and then eliminate it.
- Calathea Roseopicta Day And Night Nyctinasty Dance MovementHave you ever seen a plant dance? If not, than you need to check out Calathea roseopicta. This unique plant has a special movement called Nyctinasty that it uses to attract pollinators. During the day, the leaves of C. roseopicta are open and upright. At night, the leaves close up and droop down. Scientists aren’t entirely sure why this movement occurs, but some believe that it helps keep the plant cool during the day and warm at night. So far, C. roseopicta is the only known plant with this type of movement.
- Is Calathea Roseopicta Safe For DogsAre you considering adding a Calathea roseopicta to your home? This beautiful plant is often recommended as a pet-safe houseplant, but is Calathea roseopicta safe for dogs? In this post, we’ll take a … Read more
- Is Calathea roseopicta Safe for Cats?If you’re a pet owner, you may be wondering if the Calathea roseopicta safe for cats. This tropical plant is popular in many homes, but some people are concerned that it might be poisonous to animals. In this article, we’ll take a look at the dangers of Calathea roseopicta for cats and provide some tips on how to keep your pet safe.
- Calathea Roseopicta Brown Leaves Causes and SolutionsIntroduction Calathea roseopicta is a beautiful plant with dark green leaves that have a light pink blush on the underside. It is generally easy to care for, but there are a few things … Read more
Join Our Family
Become a part of our family and keep yourself updated for each upcoming new post and exciting stuff!